Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Plan Approval

(1)Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.

For my independent component I plan to sell either clothes or lotions from my family friends business online either through ebay or a website internationally.


(2) Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.

This would take a matter of 30 hours because I'd have to create a profile online with the products I'm selling as well as a "mini-marketing" plan in order to make my product appealing to the market I am planning to sell to. Also handling customers, packaging and shipping goods would take a long time as well.


(3) How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?  

This relates to my EQ (which is currently, What is the most important to success in international business?) because business is basically the selling
of goods or service, which is something that I plan to do for my independent component.

No comments:

Post a Comment