Monday, October 3, 2011

Blog 4: Presentation Reflection

1.  In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
My interview gave me a lot information about the information that I was eager to learn  more about going into the interview, however she also gave me a bit of new information that I ended up focusing on for my five minute presentation. For example, when I asked her if she could give me any suggestions for places in which I could get my service learning done she said that I should talk to any business as long as it is international and not domestic. She then went on to explain the several differences between the two types of businesses. At the time I new that a domestic and international business were different, but I didn't know that the ways in which they trade and handle business had such a significant difference. I found this bit of information to be very important for someone who wanted to learn about business, so I decided to use that as the core of my five minute presentation.


2.  What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
 My visual was pretty unique from the other visuals I saw from other presentations. The reason for this is because unlike several others my visual supported the information that I shared and was integrated into the overall presentation. Due to this I believe that my presentation was more interactive than a majority of the other presentations.


3.  What was the most challenging to do and why?
 The most challenging part of the presentation was organizing the information I had received from my research and interview into a presentation that could be easily understood and interesting to a group of 12th graders that probably didn't know much about business or those who cared little for the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment